We are looking for a Business Development Manager that will build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Education level : Graduation is must.
- Experience : 1-2 Years
- Personal characteristics : Challenge seeker.
- Certifications : NA
- Licenses : NA
- Closing Skills,
- Motivation for Sales,
- Prospecting Skills,
- Sales Planning,
- Satisfying Customer Needs,
- Priority Management,
- Market Knowledge,
- Presentation Skills,
- Energy Level,Pro- active
- Meeting Sales Goals,
Responsibility & Duties
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Knowledge about share market.